Supporting Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence!
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Turning Point, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes the Turning Point website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
For your convenience:
Unfortunately, for the 362 survivors who received
supportive services and emergency shelter at
Turning Point in the past 12 months,
the Peace and Love we seek in our homes
were lost to violence and danger.
HOME did not shield them or comfort them.
Amidst the threats and injuries, many LOST HOPE.
But those 313 called for help.
Those who came for services received:
- SAFE SHELTER through safe, secure living space, food, access to personal care products.
- EMOTIONAL AND PRACTICAL STRENGTH to make it through the civil and criminal court systems through Advocacy focused on their needs.
- EMOTIONAL AND PRACTICAL STRENGTH to gain access to a variety of non-court related income, employment, educational, and health services.
- RESOURCEFUL LIFE PROGRAM to help sustain safe living without being dependent on an abuser via workshops on budgeting, banking, credit, and smart consumer tips.
- CRISIS INTERVENTION for callers needing advice, emotional support, safety planning, information and referrals through hotline calls.
- PUBLIC EDUCATION on the dynamics of domestic and sexual violence through presentations to civic organizations, church groups and social service providers.
PLEASE HELP RESTORE HOPE TO THOSE WHO SUFFER:
NOTE: In addition to being tax deductible on both your federal and state tax filings,
your gift of $100 or more qualifies for an additional 50% tax CREDIT toward your
Missouri Tax Liability.
How to Give:
1. By check: Use the enclosed envelope. Checks can be made payable to Turning Point.
2. By Credit Card: Go to www.TurningPointDVS.com/home/donate to use our secure PayPal site.
Please call for more information: 636.456.1186.
Thank you for your caring concern and past support.
Please know the staff and board send best wishes for a Peaceful and Loving holiday season!
And don't forget to order through this link when you are shopping at Amazon.
Each purchase sends a few pennies our way, and pennies soon turn into dollars!